- Ashton Kutcher has defended Ellen DeGeneres in a series of tweets, and is being dragged for saying that the host “never pandered to celebrity” despite being very famous himself.
- On Wednesday, Kutcher tweeted: “She & her team have only treated me & my team w/ respect & kindness. She never pandered to celebrity which I always saw as a refreshing honesty. When things aren’t right she handles it and fixes.”
- @AmeriNaiji replied “Employees are complaining about their work experience there. Can that be understood? No one knows what it’s like but them. It’s invalidating what *they* experienced on a regular basis.”
- Kutcher replied to several commenters, writing that the good treatment he received extended to his entire team and people DeGeneres “didn’t even know” he worked with.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Ashton Kutcher is being dragged online after he defended Ellen DeGeneres and said that the under-fire chat show host “never pandered” to celebrity.