- Celebrities are taking sides on the controversy surrounding Ellen DeGeneres and her talk show “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
- Current and former staffers have accused the comedian of mistreating people and fostering a toxic work environment.
- In the midst of the criticism, individuals like Brad Garrett have shared their own negative sentiments about DeGeneres.
- Others, like Scooter Braun and Portia de Rossi, have stood up for her and described her upstanding character.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Ellen DeGeneres has faced backlash throughout 2020.
Following current and former staffers’ claims that the talk show host has mistreated employees and fostered a toxic work environment at “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” celebrities are taking the floor to share their own stories about the comedian.
Some stars, like Brad Garrett and Lea Thompson, expressed their negative sentiments toward DeGeneres.
Others, like Scooter Braun and Portia de Rossi, have stood by…