Miley Cyrus’ dog was “electrocuted” on the set of ‘The Voice’.
The 27-year-old singer has claimed her pooch, whose name is Little Dog, received a nasty shock when she brought him to the set of the singing competition whilst she was working there as a judge between 2016 and 2017.
Speaking during an appearance on the ‘Geena The Latina and Frankie V Morning Show’, she said: “You know on sets there’s like wires everywhere. We got all the people singing, everyone is huddled around … and my dog goes and bites on the wires of the TV everyone’s watching and all of a sudden we notice she’s convulsing and getting electrocuted.”
However, Miley insists her dog was “totally thriving and fine” despite the scary incident, and says the situation was “handled” quickly.
The ‘Midnight Sky’ hitmaker also said Little Dog is now residing in her hometown in Tennessee, and is still “doing great”.