The Celebrity Masterchef 2020 edition is drawing to a close, with Gregg Wallace and John Torode judging the eight remaining contestants to decide who will have the great honour of being the best chef who is a celebrity, rather than a celebrity chef. The remaining contestants are the…
Celebrity Masterchef 2020 semi-finalists
- Riyadh Khalaf, Queer Britain and Unexpected Fluids presenter, influencer, and YouTuber.
- Matthew Pinsent, Olympic gold medal amasser, sports presenter, and member of the “I’m sure he’s already done this show” club.
- Amar Latif, TV presenter and entrepreneur, and the first blind contestant on Masterchef U.K.
- Gethin Jones, Blue Peter presenter turned non-Blue Peter presenter.
- Sam Quek, former field hockey player and Olympic gold medal-winner.
- Phil Daniels, longtime Londoner-playing actor and ‘Parklife’ monologuer.
- Judi Love, comedian and Loose Women panellist.
Thomas Skinner , erstwhile Apprentice contestant.
The first semi-final is…