Do most people in Wisconsin believe in wearing masks and sending children back to school during the current state of the coronavirus pandemic? According to the newest Marquette University Law School poll, it depends on where you live and what your politics are.
When it comes to returning to school in person, 48 percent of respondents to the poll said they opposed the idea, while 45 percent approved of it.
Political party differences were vast between respondents. 75 percent of Democrats were uncomfortable with students returning, while 74 percent of Republicans were comfortable with it.
– City of Milwaukee: 58 percent were uncomfortable
– Rest of Milwaukee area: 52 percent were comfortable
– Madison area: 56 percent were uncomfortable
– Green Bay area: 52 percent uncomfortable
– Outside metro areas: 53 percent comfortable
When asked whether masks should be required in all public places, 69 percent of voters in the poll said they agree while 29 percent…