So let’s see, the city has a:
• Civic Center Commission that oversees the policies and operation of the city-owned DCU Center.
• Board of Public Library Directors that oversees the management and maintenance of all Worcester Public Library facilities and assets. It is also responsible for employing a head librarian and setting policies for the library.
• Off-Street Parking Board that oversees the operations of municipal open-air parking lots and parking garages, in addition to setting the rates and policies for those facilities.
• Hope Cemetery Commission that is responsible for reviewing and recommending policies, procedures, rules, regulations and fees for the management of the city-owned cemetery.
• Worcester Redevelopment Authority that oversees the operation of Union Station as part of its many duties.
• Commission on Elder Affairs that has broad oversight over the operation of the Worcester Senior Center.
And when the city owned Worcester Regional…